Coleson (12 lbs. 12 oz.)-----Weston (13 lbs. 13 oz.)
We had a doctor's appointment on Wednesday and the boys are doing really well! They are in the 75th percentile for weight on the preemie chart (25th on the normal chart) and are off the charts for height on the preemie chart (100th percentile on the normal chart). They have caught up really fast! They had to get shots too....Coleson did really well, Weston was furious! Weston is usually pretty easy going, but if you make him mad...watch out! He's kind of like his daddy in that way!!!



1 comment:
i know i say this alot...but i can't believe how big they are. They were still tiny in September when I saw them. I can't wait to see them this weekend.
I love the picture of Tricia. She is so smiling down on ya.
ps how is the toe looking?
Post a Comment