Sunday, November 2, 2008

Coleson's toe

Coleson had a tough week! His toe was cut all the way around by a hair that got wrapped around it. I discovered this while giving him a bath and basically lost it! The good news is the toe is still there! For those of you who didn't get to see it in person, here are a couple of pic's.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so sorry! (my names is Tanya... I am Tanya Scheib's sister-in-law and check in on your blog occasionally to see pics of the kids Tanya talks about! We also have a Weston... nice name choice!) I've heard of the hair thing happening, and am paranoid about it... Now I can tell my husband I'm not nuts! Hope he's doing okay! :-)

Tanya said...

How scary! I've never seen anything like it. I hope the little guy is doing better.

Mackenzie said...

mom just told me about this. i have never in all my nursing career heard of this. not that i want anyone to go through this, but now i know who to call. poor little toe. give him kisses for me. we will see ya soon...well not soon enough.

Amy said...

Wow...you weren't kidding! I would have freaked too!! You did a great job! Nice catch! The boys are getting so big!! I think weston is starting to look like carter! Too cute!!