Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I need to be better!

Most of you who know me would laugh if you heard me say that I need to be better about taking pictures. Don't get me wrong, I take a ton, but I sometimes miss out on the little things. I also realized that Nick and I don't take many pictures with just one kid at a time. I came across this picture of me and my sweet boy, and I just love it so much. I need to be better about capturing some of the small things and not just the big stuff. In this picture we were on a wagon that was being pulled by draft horses during Carter's rodeo at school back in March. I don't even care that he's a little blurry...I just love that we were together and having a good time. Stay tuned for more pictures of the "little things".

No comments: