Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Pretty, Pink, Priceless

This darling girl is now nine and a half. OH MY GOODNESS! When did this happen? This means that in 6 short months, so will be the big 1-0. I don't even want to go there yet...I'm not ready! Oh how I love this little girl, and the joy and laughter that she brings to our family is priceless!

4 comments:

Mackenzie said...

ok now I am crying...where did the time go. I miss everyone so very much and can't wait to see ya in a few short weeks. She is absolutely beautiful. WE love you all.

Wubben World said...

Weird to think she is 9 1/2 when Hailey is still 8 (for another 10 days)...where does the time go for sure? Wish I could bottle their little selves right where they're at! Love these girls!

Michelle said...

So cute! I can't belive she is almost 10! ! !

Melissa said...

Almost 10?! Time is flying by! REALLY CUTE pics!!!