Thursday, October 27, 2011

Making the most of it

Nick and his dad had a big tuna fishing trip scheduled for September, but they got a call the night before saying the trip was canceled. There was some rough weather out at sea, and they couldn't risk taking a boat full of people out. A bunch of Nick's buddies from work were supposed to go too, so needless to say, there were a bunch of dissapointed guys around. Nick and his dad decided to make the most of their time off, so they headed to Skagit to river fish. They had a great time, and they did pretty well! They ended up going quite a bit over the next month or so, and they were priviledged to have 4 mini fishermen that tagged along quite a bit!





3 comments:

The Van Prices said...

I one hundred percent love your inlaws! I always find myself thinking that your family is just so beautiful Ashley! The fishing looks fun but I could never do the gutting part... I guess that's what the men are for huh?

Mackenzie said...

I am so glad they had a wonderful time. I can't wait to hear all about their future tuna fishing trip.

Michelle said...

Love it! I'm so glad they were still able to do something!