Monday, October 24, 2011

Joggin' their little hearts out!

The kids did such a great job at the jog-a-thon this year. They both got 24 punches, which equals 12 laps around the track! That's 3 miles each! Not bad for an hour! Nick, Coleson, Weston and I went along to run and cheer them on. We had just gotten back from Hawaii the night before, so we were lacking a little in the energy department.


Carter had a smile on his face the whole time, and just loved every minute of it!


Carter's little class- 8 boys and 3 girls!



I DID IT!

The 3rd graders taking off
Running hard!
Look at that red face...it was hot!
Still managing to smile...with a little help from her friend Emilyn :)
A BIG thanks to everyone who sponsored the kids this year. They each earned $95 for their school!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Nice job! ! ! I can't believe they could run so far!

Mackenzie said...

Great job Ava and Carter. I am so proud of you.