Friday, January 28, 2011

Twin Bum Bums

Be prepared to have a serious urge to pinch some cute little bum bum cheeks! I have a weekness for little boys in boxer briefs...their little bums look so cute! When Nick was giving the boys some good morning cuddles yesterday, I was snapping away. I love the way that they love their daddy! PRECIOUS!
LOVE this!
They surprisingly love to get their picture taken right now, and are constantly reminding me to "take picture"! They give me some pretty good cheeses too!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

So cute! ! You can see the size difference in those two so well in that pic.

Tara Dykstra said...

adorable pictures! I love it that they WANT you to take pictures of them at this age! Too cute!

2boys2girls2ofakind said...

Oh..yep I love baby butts too!

Anonymous said...

Love these...you couldn't have posed them better!!! They are so darn cute!! (the boys and their bums)

Melissa said...

Weston & Coleson are just way TOO CUTE!

The Van Prices said...

haha This is ADORABLE!! I absolutely love these pictures! Got some future models on your hands ;) Look out ladies!