Monday, January 10, 2011

Priceless Expressions

I know that none of you will believe this, but I've been horrible at taking pictures of my boys lately! Ava is always willing to give me a good smile, so she hasn't been neglected in this area quite as much. There are a few reasons for my lack of picture taking with the boys: 1. I was so busy taking pictures for other people in October, November and December that I didn't even think about taking pictures of them. 2. I really have a hard time getting them to sit still, so I just choose not to even bother. 3. It's so darn cold outside, and I would rather do outside pictures. I've taken a few here and there, but I need to be better! Anyways, I bit the bullet today and went for it. I didn't even have anyone behind me jumping up and down this time! I will admit that I did bribe them with a little candy, but who doesn't??!! I love all of their cute little expressions. :) I didn't get more than one good one for each kid, but I'm happy with that!
Coleson John
Weston James
Carter Scott

4 comments:

Michelle said...

So cute! Now how about a together shot?!?!?! Maybe a little more difficult than individuals!

2boys2girls2ofakind said...

Oh...now I am sad we could not get together...I miss you all..adorable!

Anonymous said...

Oh my...could the get any cuter? "the babies" look so big!!! Oh, and I like to call bribing - "creative coercion" :)
You have a beautiful family!!

Melissa said...

All 3 of your boys are just too cute! They are growing up so fast!