Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Beautiful Mess

Why doesn't he wear bibs anymore??? Good question, because he obviously still needs them! I guess no one needs to ask why I spend half of my life in the laundry room, because here's some proof for you! Even with his dirty face and crusty shirt, his big blue eyes melt me. I just can't get enough of that crazy, quirky, silly, beautiful little mess!
Did I mention that this picture was taken after lunch...we change their shirts at least 2 times every day. (Times 2 equals lots of laundry!) We also change pants and underwear quite a bit, but that's just due to bad aim. :)

5 comments:

2boys2girls2ofakind said...

He is such a darling little boy! Laundry, shmaundry...forget about it...I'm gonna start throwing clothes away and just buy new!

2boys2girls2ofakind said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

So cute Ashley!!! Personally, start the day in layers and drop as we go. When there's nothing left.... bath time! :-)

Michelle said...

Or you could let them be like my kids and topless all day! Sure saves on the laundry!

Melissa said...

Weston looks adorable being messy! It's great to be blessed with loads of laundry... so thankful to have kiddos to clean up after :)