Sunday, August 22, 2010

Surprise!!!

Nick and Ryan surprised me and Megan with a Martina McBride concert at the Chateau St. Michelle Winery in Woodinville. We had such a great night, and it was nice to get away for a little while! I'm pretty sure that security told us NOT to bring cameras in, but my camera accidentally ended up in a bag with Megan's blanket, and that's the one that happened to not be searched. Oops. :) Since I had it, I thought I should probably use it a little bit! (For your viewing pleasure, of course!) Did I mention that Martina touched me?? Not only did she touch me, she held onto me and sang to me while looking in my eyes! I was pretty star struck after that!

I have no idea what they were doing on our 1/2 mile trek to the winery, I just remember them telling me not to put it on the blog or facebook. Well, I didn't put it on facebook at least!
Not clear pictures, but pretty good considering it was dark and she was really far away.
Oh yeah, it was her birthday that day, so we all sang to her and her husband was there to lead the song.


Isn't she tiny?!!
Me and Megan...I love this girl!
This guy is pretty awesome too. :)
Ryan and Megan
This is as close as we got to a group pic...I didn't want to ask anyone to handle the contraband. :)
Thanks Nick, Ryan, Megan and Martina for an awesome night! Love you guys!

3 comments:

2boys2girls2ofakind said...

That is so AWESOME...some good brownie points there Nick! Looks like an amazing time!

Melissa said...

:) Cool pics of the Martina concert! Thanks for sharing! What a FUN evening out!

Michelle said...

Looks like so much fun!! What a great way to get out and have a little fun!