Not to get all sentimental on you, but it seems like just yesterday that this little guy made his appearance, and we were overwhelmed with pride to be parents of a BOY! If we knew that two more would follow, I'm not sure that we would have been as ecstatic, but that's besides the point! This little boys has blessed our lives tremendously with his kind heart, his sense of humor and his zest for life. What would we do without him? Happy Birthday buddy!








5 comments:
So cute, my favorite was of him walking down the path. Such a boy pose!
And I have to say... I saw your five year old running around the block with his blankie this afternoon. He may be BIG, but he's still your baby!
He is a honey for sure! Great pictures...happy birthday CARTER!
CUTE CUTE CUTE! ! ! !
CUTE 5yr. pictures!! Carter has such a GREAT smile. :)
He did GREAT for you Ash...love them!!
Post a Comment