Monday, March 22, 2010

Sick, Sicker, Sickest

Ava was sick, then Carter, and now Coleson. Ava's cold wasn't too bad..just a sore throat. Carter had a cough and fever, but it didn't last very long. Poor little Coleson has been under the weather for a few days, but was really feeling bad tonight. Around 5pm, Ava told me to come into the living room. This is what I found when I got there: Coleson crawled up onto Carter's lap and fell asleep. It was one of the most precious things. This picture brings tears to my eyes. :) They look very alike here too. Hopefully things will be looking up for Coleson tomorrow. It's only 11pm and he's already woken up 3 times, so I could be in for a long night!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Aww. . poor guy. That picture is adorable though! And they do look so much alike!

Unknown said...

The love of a brother is like no other! I love that you catch these precious moments, so that even when they are grown up and big boys, you can go back and remember when!

2boys2girls2ofakind said...

I love it that he finds comfort in Carter! That is darling!

Mackenzie said...

This is what makes all those hard days and nights worth it. I have a few pictures tucked away for when I think I at my breaking point. Good for Carter for being such a great big brother. I hope your house is sickness free soon. We love you all.

Melissa said...

What a beautiful moment! So glad that he's feeling better now! :)