Ava and I have been having so much fun finding new bugs to make into clips. Some of her friends at school were asking for one, so we made each of the girls in her class their own bug. (or fish.)
----Ladybugs---
Some of the bugs that she shared with her friends An ant on a watermelon
A little froggie that I made for Carter (didn't want him to be left out!)
6 comments:
These are so cute! I may need to buy a couple of them from you for my niece!
darling....where do you find the time?
so cute ashley and ava. Maybe someday Emmalyn will have enough hair to put these cute clips in.
So crafty...we do need to get together one of these days so I too can learn from the master!
Those bugs are so cute! I bet all those girls just LOVE them all!
Those clips are TOO CUTE! You and Ava are SO creative!
Post a Comment