When we just had Ava, I would always say that I wanted a boy someday for this reason: So when he's all grown up, he can come home and wrap his big arms around me and tell me that he loves me. I know that girls can do the same thing, but there's just something about a boy and his mama. Now I'll have 3 big strong sons with 6 great big arms to give their mom some great big hugs with!

Carter- I love pre-school! My best friend is Dawson, and my favorite things about pre-school are story time and playing on the playground. I have a great memory, and can quote movie lines like you wouldn't believe. I always remember the worst parts to repeat at very innappropriate times. :)
Weston- My newest trick is climbing up on the kitchen chairs, and then getting right up onto the table. I am also tall enought to grab things off of the kitchen table and counters. I have an ear infection right now, so I am kind of grumpy. I really like to be held all of the time, and I think it's funny when mommy can't get anything done. I am also very loud and never stop talking!
Coleson- I love to play by myself and am very quiet. Daddy is my favorite person right now, and I cry if anyone takes me away from him. I don't throw fits very often and am a pretty patient little guy. I love to play peek-a-boo with my twin brother- it's just so funny! I also love playing in the toilet, but my mommy never lets me do it and I can't figure out why?




3 comments:
3 boys is going to be great, and maybe someday you will also get 3 more daughters! !
Gotta look forward to those big hugs from our 3 boys! Meanwhile, we'll cherish the time we have with their little arms around us. Great to have 1 daughter and 3 sons in common! Maybe Devin and Carter will one day be friends too!
Oh the toilet issues... Weston's wondering why he can't play in there either!!!
Post a Comment