Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A few more scrapbook pages










4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Ashley, cute pages!!! You'll have a book filled in no time. I load my pages to Shutterfly and get their leather bound books. I've been extremely impressed with their quality (paper, color, binding.) I try and order when they are 25% off plus free shipping, and then I use ebates.com to get an additional 10% rebate on the deal. All in all, a 100 page 12x12 leather book costs around $135 - - Can't beat that!~ If you want to take a peak at one of mine, just let me know and I'll drop it by Tanya's sometime. Keep up the beautiful scrapping!

2boys2girls2ofakind said...

love them..inspiration for sure! when do you find the time? oh right? you have to just make it?
love them all, can't wait to learn more form you!

The Mulder Family said...

Hey Ashley...those are the cutest scrapbook pages ever...I have a question for you though...first where did you do these...second can you print them or have them printed...I would love to start doing this!! Thanks...Kari

Nunnikhoven's said...

Ummmm, I don't want to scrapbook with you anymore.... You are going to laugh at my pages.