Saturday, April 18, 2009

A little bit of Weston news

Our little Weston now has a tooth....a month and a half after Coleson! I felt that it was necessary to post, since I did when Coleson's 1st teeth appeared. Weston is also army crawling all over the place! He's getting quicker every day. (Notice the lack of exclamation point!) Don't get me wrong, I'm very excited about the progress that he is making, but a little freaked out as to what this means for our already chaotic life! I am afraid that I won't be able to leave their sides at all, because you never know when one of the big kids is going to leave something small in their paths. I've already caught Weston with a "Littlest Pet Shop" doggie bone in his mouth...who knows where he found it, but he found it!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

You are going to have to move all your cute things! ! What fun you are going to have with all the trouble they are going to cause you. Good luck.

2boys2girls2ofakind said...

The hard part is when they follow you all over house crying and want to be picked up...but soon it will not be just one...but TWO! :) Yeah for Weston..way to go pal, playdate soon?

Melissa said...

Ashley-We're so proud of Weston :) ! And, hey, I can totally relate with the crawling thing... both my boys crawl... and Haiden pulls himself up & stands now. It's SO NEAT how our boys are developing & growing but so scary too!