Thursday, April 30, 2009

9 month Pictures

Weston James
Weston
Coleson John
Coleson
Two Together
Weston
Coleson
Both Boys
Weston's Big Sister
Coleson's Big Brother

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice job on the photo shoot! Tanya told me you got a new Nikon... loving it! You have too much energy though. :-) The boys are darling.

Tanya said...

Great pictures!! I can't believe the boys are 9 months already. They are so much fun and it will be fun to watch them outside this summer!

Mackenzie said...

Wow!!! I can't believe how much Coleson looks like Ava when she was that age. Great job on the pictures.

Michelle said...

Those boys are getting so big! I can't believe how fast they are growing! The pictures look great, nice job.

Cris said...

OH THEY ARE JUST SO DARLING! Your mom told me you got a new camera - super job! (but you had perfect models too!) <3