Monday, March 30, 2009

4 little infected ears

I've figured out why we haven't been sleeping this week....both babies have double ear infections. Poor boys. :( The doctor said that they are both pretty bad, and couldn't believe how content they seemed when so much was going on in there. They are such good boys! And to top it all off, poor Weston STILL has his little yeast infection, which has also gotten worse in the last few days. So needless to say, after picking up 2 bottles of amoxicillin, 2 tubes of Nystatin, 2 tubes of Hydrocortisone, Probiotic Culture Capsules, some Motrin and some Tylenol, we are finally on the road to recovery! Now just pray that they sleep!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Poor Boys! ! ! I hope that they get better soon. They are such little sweeties!

Mackenzie said...

I hate ear infections. They are horrible. I pray for sleep and fast healing. See ya soon.