Cole's first attempt at sitting up with the help of our boppy

Well, more like lounging than sitting!

Pretty good Weston! Check out those belly rolls!

This is better, I can breathe now!

Our silly boy...he is always smiling!

The boys are growing up so fast. I just can't believe they are six months old already! These little guys are so much fun. They both have such great little personalities. They think their big sister and big brother are sooo funny! Carter really loves being the comedian...he knows that even when we don't think he's funny, the babies will!
2 comments:
So cute! Growing up too fast, not six months already?! Love the belly rolls and sweet sweet smiles.
Those little cuties!! They are getting so big! Did you hear about our big plan for dinner and a movie...I think it's still in the works...but I can't wait, it will be sooo much fun!!
Post a Comment