without these two?

Where are you going Weston? You think you are so funny, don't you!

Now they're rolling out of the pictures! Taking pictures of twins is hard enough, but rolling twins is even better! I give up when they start crawling!

I told you
Coleson could smile too!

The little chubs
5 comments:
Wow Ash, I can't believe how big they look. I feel like I just saw them and they are so much bigger already! Adorable!
So cute! Good smiles all around!
They are so stinkin' cute. please once again tell them to stop growing. i remember you use to tell me everytime we came up how much different kausten looked and now i get what you were talking about. miss ya guys. kenz
They are getting so big...I can't believe how long it has been since I have seen them. I'm going to have to stop by some afternoon.
Tanya
What a bunch of little cuties!! This is just proving that it's been too long since we've seen each other...they are getting so big!!
Post a Comment