Wednesday, October 15, 2008

BIG smiles!

It's so easy to get Coleson to smile!
He really smiles big for daddy
Weston closes one eye when he smiles...
it's so cute!
Weston started smiling at 7 weeks old and Coleson started at 7 1/2 weeks. They are now finally doing it a lot more. It's so cute, it just melts my heart!

2 comments:

Mackenzie said...

it is funny as they get older...i see ava in coleson and carter in weston. they are so cute. I am sad I won't see them this weekend, but I am just a nervous wreck to go back to work and to leave kausten for so long. I know it is good for both of us, but i still am sad about it. have a great weekend, and give the kids loves from us.

~kenzie

chikis*mami said...

i totally see you in colson and nick in weston in these pics! :( i miss their lil exploding poop butts already,...haha glad i wasnt holding him for that one! haha luv you (MUAH)