Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Babies Baptism

Coleson and Weston in their cute little baptism outfits- 2 months old

Carter, Coleson, Weston and Ava
Our boys
The Baptism

The baptism was so nice. We had Grandma Claudette sing a song that I love called "Hold onto Jesus". It was beautiful. I have to write down some of the verses because it's such a touching song and made the day that much more special.

"Hear me dear Jesus, rock these little ones to sleep.
Keep them close when they're scared, and give them grace when they're weak.
I know they'll stumble, but I know they'll make it through,
if you hold onto them, just like you said you'd do.
Hold them Jesus, so they'll hold on tight to you."

"Hold onto Jesus, and cling to his love. Rest deep in his mercy, whenever things get rough. Don't lose sight of his goodness, and don't ever doubt this truth, that when you hold onto Jesus, he's holding onto you."

2 comments:

Mackenzie said...

what an amazing song. I am sad I missed the baptism. We can't wait to see ya in a few weeks.

Amy said...

They are getting so big and so handsome!! Love all the pictures!