Oh Ashley...seems like you have had a rough road!! I'm so gald to hear things are starting to look up for the boys!! I would love to come and see ya and will give you a shout this week!! You are in our prayers!!
Grandpa Dwight and Gramdma Cindy: We have never seen such beautiful little boys. We are so glad to have you both together again, and to see you getting stronger every day. We love you and are praying for you daily.
5 comments:
I bet it felt so good to see and hold this little guy! It's so good to see him without that ventilator! PTL!!!
ps...can you believe you guys have four kids!!! =)
Oh Ashley...seems like you have had a rough road!! I'm so gald to hear things are starting to look up for the boys!! I would love to come and see ya and will give you a shout this week!! You are in our prayers!!
God is faithful & in total control! You SIX are in our prayers!
Grandpa Dwight and Gramdma Cindy:
We have never seen such beautiful little boys. We are so glad to have you both together again, and to see you getting stronger every day. We love you and are praying for you daily.
Love Gtandpa and Grandma
Post a Comment