




The baby shower that Megan threw for the babies was amazing. She did such a good job and it was a lot of fun! Ava and Kyler got to come, which made them feel very grown up. We had great food with an italian theme- there were even italian soda's, my favorite! We got so many nice gifts, including matching high chairs, matching bouncy seats, a dresser, a bumbo, bottles, bibs, toys, frames, binkies, clothes and much more. I was shocked at how many great things we got for these little guys, it was so nice of everyone to do that for us! The cakes that read "double trouble" were adorable... and I think I probably ate about 5 pieces total since Megan sent me home with the left over cake..... never do that to a pregnant girl, the self control just isn't as strong as usual! I probably gained 5 pounds that week, but who's counting!
No comments:
Post a Comment